A brief round-up of news and events for prospective Higher Education students:
- The Guardian have a new series following four students who are applying for university.
- Students in Year 12 can take advantage of benefits of the UCAS Card – including advice on choosing a course and High Street discounts.
- UCAS Extra starts on 25th February. Find out more about UCAS Extra through the UCAS website.
- Those considering a career in teaching should consider the upcoming Train to Teach event taking place at Thinktank at Millennium Point on 19th and 20th March 2010.
- Birmingham Institute of Art and Design is opening its doors to prospective students on 2nd March and 20th April. Find out more about these forthcoming opportunities to visit the institute by visiting their website.
- This year’s Adult Learners’ Week takes place from 15-21 May 2010.